Friday, August 20, 2010

Survival Straps

Ok, I have found a super cool item. And you all know I am all about new, unusual, functional items. So, this product is a stylish bracelet made of paracord. In emergent situations you can actually unravel the bracelet and use it. Even in the case that you do, the company will replace it for free! It is from a company that is super big on spporting out troops. They have a whole program for sending a care package to our troops and they donate $5 of the cost to A Wounded Warriors Program-how awesome! They make other items out of it too! Check them out, it's so hard to find a good gift for guys, I think this is perfect!
www.survivalstraps.com

1 comment:

  1. I will check it out...thanks for the info! I will look for you at church tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete